The MedPro Defense® AquaCare Commode can either be used as a commode, a shower chair or a sani-chair over a toilet. The seat is made of smooth resilient plastic and is easy to clean and disinfect. The frame is stainless steel and is stronger than current market offerings; The weight capacity is an impressive 350 lb. The MedPro Defense® AquaCare Commode’s design makes it shower-compatible to improve staff efficiency and user comfort.
Most commodes available in the market have a plastic-coated metal structure which can be damaged or scratched easily making it an infection control risk. All aspects of the MedPro Defense® AquaCare Commode’s design was conceived to support good infection control practices including a smooth, non-porous seat, a durable stainless steel frame, and a smooth, removable, padded backrest.
- Can be used as a commode, shower chair or sani-chair. Combines 3 products into 1, making care giving efficient and easy.
- Smooth design allows for efficient cleaning and better infection control.
- Water-resistant seat, armrests, seat cushion, backrest and footrest are removable to provide easier access and facilitate disinfection.
- Non porous, blow molded, smooth seat is soft and supple, with extra-long opening.
- Durable stainless steel, waterproof frame provides stability ensuring patient safety.
- Designed to be used in a shower.
- Removable, locking, swivel-open armrests provide support to facilitate transfers and patient handling.
- Four locking castors for added security.
- Smooth, removable, polyurethane, padded backrest.
- Smooth, removable, polyurethane, seat cushion also included.
- Removable, durable plastic footrest can also be used during patient transport.
- Compatible bedpan options sold separately.
- Easy, tool-free assembly.
- Spare parts available.
- Seat: 17 ½’’-18 ¼’’ x 17 ¾’’ (44.45–46.5 cm x 45.1 cm)
- Seat to floor height: 20 ¾’’ (52.7cm)
- Seat to arm top: 9 ½’’ (24 cm)
- Width between arms: 18 ½’’ (47 cm)
- Overall height: 37 ¾’’ (95.9 cm)
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kg)
- Security belt (#701-138)
- Seat for disposable pulp bedpan (#770-380)
Also available model in pail-compatible format.
Frame: 3 years
Non-durable parts (Upholstery; Plastic; Rubber; etc.): 3 months
There are no specs.
There are no files.