Safe and practical to collect liquid without the fear of being in contact with liquids or of contamination. Can be used with a pail, in a commode chair. Comfortable, soft surface, smooth and warm to the touch. Will not adhere to moist skin. Easy to handle: flat bottom surface and large lip. Graduated to 0.7 L. Lightweight and easy to carry. Can also be weighed for a volume measurement.
11.9" x 8.2" x 3.75" (30.27 x 20.7 x 9.5 cm)
Practical, hygienic and infection control friendly
Minimal impact on the environment:
- Less risk of cross contamination – singe use vessels.
- Can be used for many applications.
- Soft surface, smooth and warm to the touch, for patient comfort.
- Will not adhere to moist skin.
- Easy to handle, easy to carry and light.
- Stackable – easy to store and separate.
- Fluid resistance standard: PAS29:1999.
- Resistance / impermeability testing up to 24 hours (water: 24 hours, phenol: 20 hours, alcohol: 80 minutes.)
- Resistance temperature 35°C ± 3°C.
- Molded pulp is made from virgin pulp or recycled paper and cardboard waste, rosin, and water.
- Non sterile bulk packaging (recyclable cardboard case).
- Natural, biodegradable, recyclable, non-toxic (even when burnt), water proof, oil resistant, static free, shock absorbent, microwaveable.
- Suitable for disposable in most macerators, if facilities are available.
- Containers made of 100% recycled paper.
There is no warratny information.
There are no specs.
There are no files.