Woven, continuous tubular fabric.
• Latex-free to help prevent skin irritation.
• Remains secure on wounds and sensitive areas to help protect skin.
• May be processed to provide sterile dressings.
• Woven, continuous tubular fabric made of water-repellent, top quality cotton yarn.
• Preferred wound care alternative to using flat gauze bandages, since no winding is required to be secured in place and to permit freedom of movement.
Ideal for a wide range of applications:
• Acts as skin shield by protecting skin beneath plaster casts.
• Used in general and plastic surgery as well as dermatology.
• Suitable as a traction bandage to cover splints and cotton wool padding.
Approx. 20 m x 6 cm
There is no warratny information.
There are no files.