AMG’s Premier Elite Dual Head Stethoscopes provide health practitioners the flexibility to quickly switch from diaphragm to bell in order to clearly distinguish high and low frequencies. The fine tuning of the bell side can be used for detecting auscultation of smaller or extremely thin patients, for examinations involving bruits and intercostal spaces, as well as for observing low frequency sounds. Applying firm pressure to the chestpiece allows you to monitor high frequency and deeper thoracic sounds.
Its quality crafted stainless steel dual head chestpiece and binurals ensure the premier elite dual head stethoscope’s optimal acoustical performance and durability. Enhanced sound transmission and comfort are further provided by a choice of two screw-in ear tip selections.
• Made of stainless steel for superior durability
• Precisely machined dual head chestpiece and binaurals
• All materials are latex free, helping to minimize exposure of patients and medical professionals to latex allergens
• Extra deep bell allows for outstanding low frequency sound transmission
• Diaphragm designed and crafted for exceptional sensitivity, providing greater amplification and crisper acoustics
• Extra thick tubing walls minimize extraneous noise for enhanced sound clarity
• Screw-in ear tips provide better sound transmission
• Personalized comfort with selection of 2 types of ear tips: soft-sealing and semi-soft
• Relatively lightweight stethoscope for extended wear
• 22" length tubing optimizes acoustic and comfort requirements, allowing greater flexibility in examination angles with no loss of acoustics
• Non-chill bell and diaphragm for patient comfort
Picture shown: 108-184 model
There is no warratny information.
There are no specs.