Proven Barrier Protection
• Protect hands against bloodborne pathogens such as hepatitis and HIV, as well as bodily fluids.
• Offer superior tear resistance and stretch.
• Meet or exceed ASTM D 3578 requirements for barrier strength.
• Help to reduce the risk of Type I allergic reactions to latex.
• With 5 sizes to choose from, each user can find one that fits well.
• Choose between lightly powdered and powder free options.
• Manufactured in a ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 140001 certified factory.
• Meet stringent norms of medical quality.
Comfort & Sensitivity
• Offer superior elasticity for excellent fit.
• Powder free latex gloves are textured for enhanced grip and dexterity.
• Beaded cuffs reinforce glove strength and prevent roll down.
There is no warratny information.
There are no specs.