Proven Barrier Protection
• Protect hands against blood borne pathogens such as hepatitis and HIV, as well as body fluids.
• Meet or exceed ASTM, D5250 requirements for barrier strength
• Made of stretch vinyl specially formulated to offer greater elasticity and superior fit when compared to traditional vinyl gloves.
• Our specially formulated polyvinyl chloride gloves offer a smooth surface for superior tactile sensitivity.
• No risk of allergic reaction to latex proteins because gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride.
Peace of Mind
• All MedPro Defense gloves are manufactured in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are ISO 13485 certified, ensuring consistent quality.
• Synthetic gloves are a cost-efficient alternative to latex gloves.
There is no warratny information.
There are no specs.